Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Living the INKnBURN Ambassador Life

About six weeks ago, I applied to become an Ambassador for my favorite activewear brand, INKnBURN. While working on the application, I realized that I likely was not going to be considered for the position as my social media following is not as impressive as many of the other Ambassador picks, nor my running abilities nearly as capable or elite as I wish they were. I completed the application as honestly and thoroughly as I could, though, and sent it off with my fingers crossed.


Two weeks ago amidst a tough few days, I awoke to an email congratulating me and extending the offer to be part of the Ambassador program. Thrilled and mildly shocked doesn't even begin to define how excited I was and still am to have been chosen.

If you haven't "liked" or followed their page on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., I highly recommend doing so. I have raved about their apparel since well before becoming an Ambassador because it really is the most beautiful, best constructed, long-lasting, and comfortable activewear I have found to date. Also, I am partial to supporting small businesses, especially those that make their products in the USA.

If you would like to see their apparel in motion, you can follow INKnBURN through the following links:
Facebook 
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter 
Oh, and if you want to follow my chaotic life on social media, you can find me through these links:
Instagram 
Pinterest
Twitter
If you have questions about their clothing, please feel free to ask me anytime. As you have probably noticed, I have quite a few of their pieces and have plenty to say about all of them.

Monarch Pullover by INKnBURN

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Congratulations on getting picked as an ambassador!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy we connected through our ambassadorships!!! Love this company!!

    ReplyDelete