Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Blast that Core, Oh Yes... Blast It

I had plans to go to yoga today, but occasionally, plans fail. Tempting though it was to skip a workout all together when my car wouldn't start, I instead decided to do the Iron Strength Workout for Runners Core Blaster, which is a 20-minute... you guessed it... core blaster.

While much more doable than the full 50-minute workout, it was still challenging. I may or may not have ended up in the fetal position afterwards.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
I'd be lying if I did not admit that I skipped using my 5-pound dumbbells, and I was also too slow and fell short of the number of burpees I was supposed to do. I did attempt to keep up with the doc and supergirl this time, though. I promise. 

Today, I give myself a gold star for actually doing the workout even when I felt like the universe was against me.

P.S. I still hate working out. 

1 comment: