Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Fruity Post

Any guesses on what my favorite go-to snack item might be?


We have a fruit bowl that is comically overflowing with an array of colorful goodness on any given day. The kids know that they are always welcome to whatever is in the fruit pile, and a mid-week trip to pick up more bananas is a necessity, lest we perish from lack of obsessive banana consumption.

As I continue to slowly recover from travel, illness, and food poisoning, I was relieved to find that my favorite snacking items actually taste good to me again, and they haven't created any further discomfort. I'm at the tail end of the disgustingness, but it's safe to say I will not be doing any burpees today.

I am planning to run a half marathon this weekend, so send a few positive vibes my way for a speedy recovery if you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment